Looking for programmer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by chukurumonde, Aug 12, 2014.

1. chukurumonde

chukurumonde New Member

Hello!

We are a Team of "newbies" who wants to create an awesome game!
    We are actually only two, so it's really hard. We would be glad if other people would like to help us!
    It's ok even if you are not so experienced in programming, since we aren't either. We'll practice and learn together ^^
    We are 18 and 22 years old respectively, so if you're around that age, it's awesome ~
    Also, one of us is from Japan and barely speak few words of English, The other is from Quebec and his first language is French, but can also speak English quite decently. If you can speak any (or many) of those languages, you're welcome!
    But you must be open to people who doesn't speak your own language perfectly :p
    We want to publish this game in those three languages and around the world :D If you speak an other language, that would be cool too, because we could make it in 4 language instead xD

The game would be a Medieval Fantasy RPG with a kinda dark story. If that interests you, or wants to know more, send us a message :)

2. doctor_subaru

doctor_subaru New Member

Hey,

I have a year or two of programming experience and I am looking to branch out. I would love to help you guys, I am around your age and I can also speak spanish :). Add me on skype if you want to get some work done. Skype: thesyfrx

3. oncesoftware

oncesoftware New Member

What would be the role of you two in the game?

Are you artists?

4. Eskeyp

Eskeyp New Member

What is the uniqueness of your game? In the market there are already many such

5. drvLock

drvLock New Member

If you need someone to do the soundtrack for the game, I'd gladly help.