Looking for Passionate Programmer (Profit Share)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Chad, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Chad

Chad New Member

Hello!

My name is Chad and I have been working on The Mazed for a little over a month now. I know a little bit of Java and C#, but not enough to complete this game, and not nearly enough to make a game for Steam. I do plan on getting this game Greenlit before it gets fully completed and am hoping to get it completed within the next month. It is very close to being done, there will be 50 levels and I have around 20 done right now, but there's still some things I need. I thought I could do the whole game by myself, but I want this game to be the best it could possibly be.

The Mazed is about a ball that you control and must get to the goal in each level. Getting there is not always easy, in fact, sometimes it can be quite difficult. There are enemies that kill you and send you back to the beginning of the level, there are enemies that will also send you back levels. There is no shooting, its more of a top down platformer, you just dodge enemies that follow their path and get your timing just right!

So what makes me think this simple game is good enough for Steam? This game is currently playable (I also made this game, in a very bad way, over a year ago) and anyone who has played it, has obsessed over it. Not an exaggeration. There were 5 levels in the first version from over a year ago, and a decent sized group of kids from my old highschool played it for weeks, over and over again. This game, I believe, has serious value to gamers who are ready for a challenge. I feel even more strongly about that since a huge inspiration for this game is Super Meat Boy.

Needed from you for game
    • Save function (to save your progress)
    • Level Select
    • Clean up my code (spoiler alert - Its bad)
    • Death/Level load animations (Camera moving, just need to code in the animation)
    • New Top-Down player controller (utilizing the ability to use a controller if the player wants)
    Requirements
    • Unity knowledge
    • COMMITTED to this game and this new team.
    • Good to work with
    • Update me on progress once a day
    • Be able to get what needs done in the time allowed. 4/22/16 (1 month from now)
    Thank you for reading this, and I hope you can help me. This game means so much to me, and I just want to make it the best possible game it can be. Profits will be split based on contribution. If you leave in the middle of the project I can give you a percentage based on what you contributed, but the game will still go on, if you don't want your code to be used in the final game upon leaving, then I can't really give you anything. I hope you understand. But WHEN (not if) this game is completed, you will be given what you earned, I can promise that.

If you want to play the game as it is right now, you can go to bloobirdstudios.com

Thanks again!

Attached Files:

2. Christian Julch

Christian Julch New Member

Hello!,
    My name is Christian and i am a C# programmer interested in this project! I would love to get involved, hope to hear from you soon.
    Here is my contact info:
    Email: julch357@gmail.com
    Phone: 616-536-0783