Looking for passionate game designer interested in Role-playing war game genre

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Sullae, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Sullae

Sullae New Member

Hey All

Genre : Role Playing War game.
    Idea : Pendragon Table top focus on Noble/Knight Lifestyle. estate level management strategy. Skirmish Scale Battles.
    Setting : Grim Dark Medieval similar to Warhammer fantasy.

I'm looking for someone as passionate as myself who's interested in Role-playing war games as well as the above ideas to discuss game designs with.
    Project management experience and programming skills is very welcomed since i have questions and not enough time to research effectively due to my day job.

I have a budget and i will be saving up more within 2019, for medium sized project.
    So future paid work will be available if you stick around.

Paid : Looking for someone with project management experience who can teach/guide/consult me on the game development side. Think of this as semi lease of your time and we can discuss compensation

Just add me on Discord to talk. Sulla#0231

#1 Sullae, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019