Looking for Partners In Crime

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by BlueIshDan, Aug 27, 2017.

1. BlueIshDan

BlueIshDan New Member

Hey There!

I'm a developer with experience in many areas that is REALLY looking to dive right back into what I've always loved most, Game Development! :D

Looking to build a small progressive team for the hope of future partnerships on many successful projects built on a scalable cross-project friendly framework in UE4.

I have a very talented music producer with me already. I really need a passionate 3D Modeling Character Artist and Writer to begin building this.

NOT LIMITED ANY IMAGINATION for our developing of this framework for we are ARTIST and why should we limit our very own power :p No ideas are bad ideas, the point is to enforce each others workflow as a team and individually as distinct artist.

Any-who, in all seriousness shoot me a message here or at blueishdan@gmail.com and we'll have a chat to see if 1 I can find a way to integrate you, or 2 I can find a way to direct you into being someone I can integrate into this vision.

Kindest Regards,
    Daniel Couillard

2. Bhavin Hariya

Bhavin Hariya New Member

Hey buddy. I have a passion for gaming and game development. Have a few gaming ideas already. I can contribute by writing stories and dialogues. However, I have no knowledge about programming or animation. Do let me know if it interests you.

Many thanks.

3. BlueIshDan

BlueIshDan New Member

Hey! So the main values I am focusing on are daily/weekly practice hours and a progressive routine that adds organized and tangible value to your project.

Stories are great! I'm working on learning a low-poly art style and can have learned enough animation stuff to get the basics down so eventually I'll have a kit to meet you halfway :)

4. Bhavin Hariya

Bhavin Hariya New Member

well great then would love to collaborate with you in creating a gaming company. However, I have a full time job in finance which takes a lot out of me during weekdays. Can help you mostly during weekends. Do let me know how do you want to take this forward.

5. BlueIshDan

BlueIshDan New Member

Awesome! I'll definitely be reaching out to you for some of these story ideas once I have an artist available to support them with me.

6. Bhavin Hariya

Bhavin Hariya New Member

I suppose your skill is coding right? Do u have any plan to start and scale up the business or its just a hobby for you as well and looking to do it in your free time? One more thing....how will we form a company since we do not live in same country?

7. BlueIshDan

BlueIshDan New Member

The idea is to be able to build a product with a team of people with ease, before you consider forming a company. Stir up something that works and then form a company on that known foundation. Beginning to find that people often consider the end to be the beginning in this business lol

With that, yes I specialize in programming. I'm aiming to develop a toolkit/framework in UE4 to enable myself to be able to bring together artists on projects as OWNERS of their own work and only releasing that ownership on the forming of the company, of which they have partnership in. Building the products first, with minimal people. Then forming the company after a successful project has been stirred up.

I spend all of my time on this right now, currently developing a low-poly style of my own to develop my own games so that I at least have a feel for how the entire workflow works and how each the developers/artists take part in that workflow.

I'm currently able to:

Example videos on YouTube

• Create models import and animate with rigging.
    • Level Design
    • Created a data structure that enables for items and easy development.

Examples to be uploaded
    • Created a data structure for multilingual-dialog and also non-linear objectives.
    • Really need to get to know making materials more, but I do understand how the fit in.
    • Able to build spline based tools for designers and level design. Also for run-time functionality in case of scripting needs.

Looking to accomplish
    • Have a scripting system in mind that I kind of remember the style from back when I was doing modding as a kid, but that's on the back burner for we don't exactly need that until later times and I'll still need to do my research on it to jog my memory.
    • Full Character Design Process.
    • Cinematic Scenes.
    • Online Play Environment in UE4
    • Setup Website for myself.
    • Study UE4 & Gaming Legal stuff :|
    • !!!!!!!!!! FIND MORE ENERGETIC CREATIVE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!

8. Bhavin Hariya

Bhavin Hariya New Member

Ok got it. So when will we start brainstorming about the game. Have you estimated the startup cost for first project? and what is the estimated timeframe u have in mind to start and complete the first project?
    Sorry i keep asking you questions. Its just that I really am excited looking forward to building our first game and subsequently transforming it into a successful gaming company.

9. BlueIshDan

BlueIshDan New Member

Welp what I'm playinning is that I match up the artist that wants to do the art for whichever of your stories you wish to share. and I'll support the framework and development inbetween. So its a matter of you starting by gathering your things in a way that you can work with others, then waiting for the others to choose you back. I'm trying to pull people together that already do the work on their daily time and piece together some games.

10. Bhavin Hariya

Bhavin Hariya New Member

Ok. I already have 2 game stories ready with me.

11. BlueIshDan

BlueIshDan New Member

Do you have a properly vague introduction prepared that you're willing to share with me in a private message? :)
    My bad for my terrible communication, I'm terribly tired this week haha

12. Bhavin Hariya

Bhavin Hariya New Member

sure i have shared with you the outline of one of my games with you. Check your inbox

13. Lord of Shadows

Lord of Shadows New Member