Looking For New Developers.

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by _placid_, May 31, 2005.

1. _placid_

Original Member

Artist: Stan "placid" Velijev
    Site: http://www.centralconflict.com/_placid_/stuff/

I got into game development fairly recently when I started playing around with quake3 radiant, though I was comfortable with Photoshop for a few years before that.

I'm offering to make free models for any person/group/company who needs them as long as the end product is free. The only thing I want in exchange is experience. I am experienced with and can contribute the following: low poly models, uv mapping, texturing, high poly models, normal maps, rigging, some animations (still learning).

Applications:
    Maya
    Photoshop
    Zbrush
    Silo
    GTKradiant
    Werkkzeug

E-mail me at placid@whoever.com or reply to this thread if you're interested or have any questions.

#1 _placid_, May 31, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2005
  2. Hercule

Original Member

Are you still interest ?

3. _placid_

Original Member

Sure, sorry for the late reply, I don't check in here as often as I used to.