Looking For Modelers and Coders for UE 4 3rd Person Open World Mech Exploration/Combat Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Killervoid, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Killervoid

Killervoid New Member

Hi there everyone reading this, my name is Jake, I'm 16 and I'm working on a game that I think will shake up the steam store. I'll try to be brief because no one likes a lengthy post.
    You begin by awakening from cryosleep on one of the 2 starting maps, once you awake a voice guides you to a village where the locals inform you that humanity was lost in a great flood and only 5 islands remain. People set out into the world to find and kill the monstrous robotic creatures known only as "The Machines" only to meet an unfortunate end.
    After helping the town out of a tight spot they award you with your first mech suit, one only about 5 feet tall. But don't worry he's not staying. You have big plans after all, and the more you fight the more powerful you become. You take not only The Machines parts but also their technology as you continue to explore this vast open world. 5 massive continents, huge oceans to explore. Deep caverns, tough bosses, 1 trillion+ different customization, transformable mechs, combine-able mech. If this game is made it will be the game mecha fans have dreamed of, a game where your not limited in your creativity.
    Our design team has spent weeks working on spreadsheet after spreadsheet and now its time that we begin work on the game itself.
    While I said modelers and coders we will take anyone really with game experience, excluding a few choice jobs because as of now they aren't needed,(sound artists, designers, voice actors/actresses and marketers.) Those come later
    If your interested in helping out please add me on skype at killervoid55.

2. DavidMikulic_

DavidMikulic_ New Member

I like the idea, but 1 trillion+?