Looking for Members

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by MalikAllen.Jm, May 15, 2018.

1. MalikAllen.Jm

MalikAllen.Jm New Member

Hey anyone out there looking to join a game studio?

My bro and i are looking for persons who are willing to help with mobile games and establish a studio in the future.

We're currently working on two projects so far, a fps shooter and an arcade game

#1 MalikAllen.Jm, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
  2. WildG

WildG New Member

If you are looking at browser games I might be of help. My skill set does not involves mobile (unless its a browser mobile).

houard.remy@gmail.com

3. MalikAllen.Jm

MalikAllen.Jm New Member

So what do you specialize in ?

4. WildG

WildG New Member

Been making a RTS as a hobby. Still in development.
    universeatarms.com

5. Northmyth

Northmyth New Member

i am bulding a webgame too i would like one to spare with and just talk about experince in it :)

6. WildG

WildG New Member

Sure. houard.remy@gmail.com
    We can chat on messenger or hangouts with that. I also have discord if you prefer.
    What are you building?

7. Northmyth

Northmyth New Member

trying to make a heroes and might and magic kind of game with a roman theme my discord is northmyth#5316 :)

8. Flying Orion

Flying Orion New Member

9. Battlegun

Battlegun New Member

Hi MalikAllenJm!

I am Alec, a music composer for video-games. I would be more than happy to lend my assistance to your game projects! FPS shooter and arcade-style games are right up my alley in terms of the music I create.

You can find my previous work on my website: https://www.alecweesner.com/my-music and Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/alecweesner

Thanks!

Alec

10. EternalHungr

EternalHungr New Member

Hi Guys! My Name is Konstantin nice to meet you. I'm a Composer, Ghost-Producer, Sound-Producer and Sound-Designer. - Graduated the Music Academy in Bulgaria, after moved to Moscow, completed 2 schools to Music-Production. In parallel, led the S7leven Production project to write music for waste and to order. My Music has already been bought by companies in more than 26 countries. Music was used in movies, games and various commercials. Interested in the opportunity to work with you as a composer and sound producer. In order not to take your time, I'll leave here a link to one of my tracks, for acquaintance with my capabilities:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B37DZ1JbWDbFQUJZWEF2UjQ4UzQ

(Used as Credits, for one film)

If you Interesting working with me, please write me on enozexpo999@gmail.com I'll give you more information about me and about my works.

Nice day Guys!