Looking for Indie developers or studios to work with our company

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by gamefunderCH, Oct 2, 2017.

1. gamefunderCH

gamefunderCH New Member

Hi,

I'm looking for some pro indie developers and studios based in the EU or NA to work with us on our project.

The basics are this - we'll provide funding if you can prove your ability and especially if you have any background with successful games.

You can contact me through here but we'll of course need to discuss over voice.

Looking forward to replies.

2. Joel Zachariah

Joel Zachariah New Member

Hi,

Just curious but what exactly are you looking for?

3. zizulot

zizulot New Member

Yeah I have same question, you looking for a coder? Music composer? Graphics artist? Or all of them?