Looking for immersive and memorable music for your games?

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Raymond Moore, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Raymond Moore

Raymond Moore New Member

Hi there!

My name is Raymond Moore and you came to the right place if you're looking for a versatile, competent composer who can really bring the atmosphere of your games to life at a reasonable price!

I have been composing for a couple years now and have been mixing/mastering music for four years. I also write and perform in two touring bands so I'm more than capable of composing/mixing multiple different styles of music.

Empathsis on moods and atmosphere is my speciality. I always compose around the setting I'm writing for to paint a vivid picture of the environment the music is based around!

You can find samples of my composition here:

Samples of my mixing here:

https://m.soundcloud.com/comeupquick/breaking-benjamin-diary-of-jane-instrumental-mix

https://kaidanca.bandcamp.com/releases

The best part is that I'm very easy going and willing to work around your budget cost!

Email me at Progdjent@gmail.com and let's make some serious moves here!

Thank you for your time hope to hear from you all soon!