Looking for help with learning C# for Unity 5!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by GotCybered, Aug 31, 2017.

1. GotCybered

GotCybered New Member

Hey there,

I've been stuck with development for awhile, and I've been REALLY eager to learn C# myself, and take a look at it, I (think) got those basics down, setting up the script and all is the easy thing, I just have no idea how to actually figure the rest out.

I'm at the age of 15 years old, and this is going to be my future, I can never figure things out for myself, and I learn a lot better with some type of support. Which, tips and all and anything can help. It'd be great for any help!

E-Mail - Nuttinbutlazy@gmail.com

If I ever get things situated, and all. With your help, then I will gladly figure a way for payment, I'll give more ways to contact me if anyone is grateful enough to help.

Thank you!

2. SantaCode

SantaCode New Member

I shot you an email!