looking for game dev team. mmorpg in unity 3d and node js

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by xzores, Jul 16, 2014.

1. xzores

xzores New Member

looking for game dev team. mmorpg

hi i will be looking for a unity 3d development team for creating a mmorpg(simple version).
    the game going to be a 3d game, art styles and history is not been set, so feel free to come with ideas.

we gotta need as many as possible so feel free to join.
    but i will be look most for young people who just want to learn and have fun(13 - 25 years old)

mainly i am looking for:
    min 1 programmers(mainly looking for people who know js, but others is fine)
    min 1 writer(for questes and the game story itself)
    min 1 to create the textures
    min 1 animator
    min 1 3d model designer
    min 1 lvl designer
    min 1 sound/music creator

i do NOT expect professional people but you are all free to join ;)

and then some game testers if possible
    you can join as many roles as you like.

this will be a just for fun and learning team so dont expect any money(if we make some we might split)
    else this game we set a team together for makeing more games in the future.
    even if this is just for fun pls be serious i what you make, and pls dont cry if you work don't are in the game.
    we still appreciate you work :)

we will be communicating over skype, so pls dont be shy (even if you english isn't good) :)
    contact me below.

#1 xzores, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  2. DanFlex

DanFlex New Member

I'm interested in composing. Add me on skype: ''Danielz20081'' .

3. Bread_rolls

Bread_rolls New Member

Inexperienced writer and learning artist with lots of ideas, email address?

4. lgagliano

lgagliano New Member

I am looking to get involved in a project as a developer! I have started to work with/learn Unity on my own and would enjoy working in a project like this.

5. Grak

Grak New Member