Looking for Game Designer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by bhavinzatun, Jun 12, 2014.

1. bhavinzatun

bhavinzatun New Member

Hello All,

We are looking for a Game Designer who can help us with our current game document and design it well.

We need an experience designer who can come up with some unique and fresh ideas.

Please contact us and share your details so that we can discuss on this in details.

Thanks,

Bhavin

2. Jason_Forrester

Jason_Forrester New Member

Hey.

Shoot me an email at deverisgames@gmail.com if you are still looking for help.

We can go over details then.

- Jason

3. Ehsan

Ehsan New Member

Hi,
    I'm a beginner Indie game designer. I have already a lot of ideas, to my judgment they are pretty neat, with unique gameplay/idea. Coming up with ideas is my speaciality, but I have a artistic qualities as well. Let me know if you're interested!
    Ehsan

4. Jason_Forrester

Jason_Forrester New Member

Hey,

If you still need, I'm interested so shoot me a PM or an email.

Jason

5. Clusterone

Clusterone New Member

6. richardatlas

richardatlas New Member

Hi,

I've been working on a few projects of my own design with my new company Clever Endeavour Games, I've done overall game design, level design, greyblocking, mockups for menu screens and gameplay screens, basic UI design, and can do music and SFX as well. I also have basic knowledge of website design and have been working on social media as well. Let me know if you're still looking for people: mail@richardatlas.com

Thanks,
    Rich