Looking for form a Indie Team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by marth617, Jan 20, 2015.

1. marth617

marth617 New Member

Hello All,

I am a indie developer and designer that have released a game in the app store on iOS and currently working on another project solo. I am looking to form a team to create awesome and fun games and maybe even lead to creating console games in the future. The only thing I truly ask for is dedication and real effort in your work. If successful enough one day to turn the team into a profitable team. Looking for 2D artist, storytellers, and designers. Please reach out to me via email which is the best way to reach me at marthfox@live.com

My current project I am willing to turn into a team project if interested.

2. chaostra

chaostra New Member

Hi, may I know what are your expertise in field? We have a team here making a larger type of video games. Tell me if you are interested