Looking for Designer/Storyteller

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Contrarian, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Contrarian

Contrarian New Member

Hey guys,
    I'm an experienced game dev and I'm working on a new concept for an FP game in Unity. I love programming and the process of making a game with a small team however it's difficult in this instance because personally I don't have much of an eye for design or any idea how to craft a coherent story/plot. I would be looking to collaborate with someone and have the give and take that makes great games. Even if you don't make assets from scratch if you are more of an overall designer/level designer etc that's cool too. Any profits would be 50/50 if you fit the bill and we ever launched the game.
    Thanks

2. kgfan3

kgfan3 New Member

I am interested in helping out, even if money never comes into play.
    What are you looking for?

3. Contrarian

Contrarian New Member

mainly I need plot/character development. And if someone had the eye / aptitude and wanted to have input on game and level design that'd be welcome as well. Message me directly if you'd like to sync up.

4. J.A.D.W.A.P

J.A.D.W.A.P New Member

I am quite obsessed with storytelling lol.. I am interested.
    I can both write videogame scripts and dialouge, but I can also just write complex stories and even do a bit of drawing, however since it is a first person (wich I assume FP stands for) that might not work since I can only draw 2D.

I have character design experience for some of my friends comics and stories, so I can do that too.
    Im not exactly that great in level design though, but other then that I can help.

I can give examples once you contact me. You can just msg me on discord. JADWAP#7348
    Sincerly
    Justadudewithapc