Looking For Creative Character Artist For Visual Novel [Profit Share / Paid]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by SWotty, Apr 11, 2019.

1. SWotty

SWotty New Member

Hello,

I am working on a Visual Novel which I would like to take to Kickstarter in the upcoming months for a pitch. For it I require a character artist capable of producing anime style inspired characters.

Jupiter Creek is a 1980's 'John Hughes' inspired story. Following a teenage rebel and their best friend and biggest critic, their conscience, on several wacky, heartwarming and tragic stories in the town of Jupiter Creek. What makes Jupiter Creek unique is it's willingness to embrace the bizarre. The town has several unique denizens for you to meet, befriend and in some cases fall in love with. Ranging from a casually nihilistic caffine addicted teacher to a Robot struggling between balancing his studies with his nightmare inducing paranoia about the hopeless nature of existence.

Ideally I am looking for a character Artist who can really bring the expression into these characters, I personally adore the simplistic but elegant designs of Akira Toriyama, yet I am also quite partial to more modern anime style character designs as seen in games such as the Persona series.

Payment: As mentioned above, I aim to release this as a kickstarter demo, I am willing to discuss either payment or a profit share of the Kickstarter.

Discord: SWotty#5073