Looking for coders and 2d artist [unpaid/profite share]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by MHFran44, Jun 12, 2019.

1. MHFran44

MHFran44 New Member

Hello I am looking for people to help me with a project I was working on the last few months, the idea is a 2d rough like with randomly generated levels simple design with not to many requirements. I tried doing it myself but quickly realized my knowledge in coding is not to advance enough for this job (I have basic coding in c and python knowledge). I don't have a way of payment but any earned profit from the game (or if the team works out and makes more games which would be the best outcome of this post) would go to the creators spread depending on the work load taken on. If you want to join send me a text or reply to the thread, I will be creating a discord server for easier communication but if anyone has a better way of communication I am happy to hear ideas. For any extra questions and information feel free to ask them here or send me an email to fran.marsic4@gmail.com

#1 MHFran44, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019