looking for coder and modeller/artist

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Rufus, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Rufus

Rufus New Member

hi i'm jon
    i always wanted to make a rpg fantasy game
    looking for a coder to write the game scripting and a artist modeller/modellers to create the art
    don't know what engine to use...whichever you are good at scripting and coding

i hope to create an arena like game at first, then build it into a fully functional world with towns and npcs and quests, dungeon mazes etc
    i'm sorry i'm not good at art (i tinker with milkshape and photoshop but am no way professional) and i'm no programmer either
    but i will aid in the mapping and level design as well as quest writing, weapon/character design etc

if you join you can contribute however you please
    i don't want to lead you or tell you what to do, as i won't be coding or responsible for the art
    the coder will be the lead (i will write out the combat system and we can go from there) and the modeller can make whatever art style desired
    (hopefully we are talking about humanoids, medieval fantasy weapons, dragons, monsters, horses, magic particle effect etc)
    but i do want the game to be a certain way though slightly flexible with your ideas and input of course

it will be similiar to wow except faster paced, 3rd person view with basic attack and special combat skillbuttons/or hotkeys
    with slight inspiration from guildwars and elderscrolls, other roleplaying games as well

email me at stratovariousrufusmanne@gmail.com
    if you are interested and available
    accepting anyone who wants to join of course :O)