Looking for Animator for our Current Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by bhavinzatun, Jan 4, 2017.

1. bhavinzatun

bhavinzatun New Member

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are doing good. We are in need of an Experience Animator who can help us with our ongoing Shooting game for iPhone.

What we are looking for;

1. Realistic reload animations and shoot animations for all 4 sniper guns. You will need to look at live references and images to figure out the hand positions and the correct gun reload animations. Ideally, we would like the watch to be visible as well and the watch should be rigged to the hand.

2. Enemy Animations: Even though we have a single mesh with different textures, we have 2 different guns and would like to have a set of 2 unique animations.

3. Each set will have the following set, so total 12 animations.
    1. Crouch
    2. Walk
    3. Run
    4. Idle 1
    5. Idle 2
    6. Fire back
    Kindly send your portfolio to jobs@zatun.com

Thanks,

Bhavin

#1 bhavinzatun, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  2. DigitalShock

DigitalShock New Member

I think we can do this for you, what is the start date and deadline date for your project? I work with Digital Shock, more info about us at digitalshock.net or feel free to email me at info@digitalshock.net. Thanks!