Looking for a Team.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by kurdle, Sep 11, 2016.

1. kurdle

kurdle New Member

Hi. I'm a programmer that works with Unity, and am wanting to make a game. I have had many Ideas, but was held back due to a lack of support & no team. Currently, I don't have any very 'good' ideas, but I still want to make something. So, if you have an idea and wanna make a game, comment here with what you can do. I am still in school, though, so I will not be available 24/7. Everyone that helps out will not be paid, but any money made from the game will be split evenly. Any project we work on may be botched at any time though, due to life and such. I am looking for a team of ~4 people, maybe more. So, let's make a game!

Requirements:
    Have some sort of contributing skill.
    Making a game because you want to, not for money.
    (Optional) Have some skill with Unity.

2. Matt Hofer

Matt Hofer New Member

Hey I've got a good idea on a game looking for a partner. Email me at matthofr@gmail.com . looking forward to hearing from you

3. Jacob McNeill

Jacob McNeill New Member

4. FrostDreams

FrostDreams New Member

Oh..... I am currently in the progression of making a survival type game. It was a thought of a guy i was with in making it. So far i've made a prototype island which you can walk, run around the island that has a volcanoe and a crappy not thinking of looking for actual lava stuff :p
    But anywho there is a little to the game like hunger, stamina, thirst, and health that decrease over time.

Anyone wants to contact me I mainly use Discord:
    https://discord.gg/T62j94u

5. NeonStreak

NeonStreak New Member

Hello, I'm a young composer and voice actor and would love to work with you on a game! Some of my demo song sketches can be found here: www.soundcloud.com/neon_streak

Regards

FrostDreams likes this.