looking for a team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Fushimino, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Fushimino

Fushimino New Member

First off, hello to anyone reading this post :)

Really I'm looking for a few individuals who would like to team up to develop a game from scratch.
    I've never been incredibly good with digital art or coding, still learning so much. But what I am good with, is business.
    I am hoping to find a few other people who would be interested in starting a venture with me. Ultimately I am in search
    for a couple developers who are very familiar with coding languages such as C#, C++, JavaScript, and so on. On the list
    of individuals I am searching for are those who can proficiently design characters and maps to bring them to life.
    So you are probably asking just what am I going to bring to the table? I plan on being the primary coordinator between the
    team members, proposing reasonable deadlines to make sure the games progress and mature. I also will be behind
    the marketing and administration parts. Using networks and other means to sell and otherwise promote the final product.
    Leaving you to do what you do best, making fantastic and beautiful video games.
    If things progressed and the team works well together I would put up the expense to start a business and include more members
    in the future.
    Please feel free to comment below or email MSBivens01@yahoo.com if you are interested.

#1 Fushimino, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
  2. drvLock

drvLock New Member

Do you plan to focus your games on a specific genre?

3. daimaku

daimaku New Member

i like to know what engine will be used to develop the game.