Looking for a team (unpaid)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by The female Santa, Jun 13, 2017.

1. The female Santa

The female Santa New Member

I would be honoured to have you on my team! My jobs would be:
    • Supervising the project (Team Lead)
    • Leveldesign
    • Lead Story Writer
    • Concept artist
    • (Sprite Artist)
    I am currently searching for:
    • Lead Coder
    • Lead Artist/Animator
    • Lead Sound Designer
    • Story Writers
    • Level Designer
    I am also looking for a team that can harmonize, can take feedback and work with it, have healthy disagreements without turning it into an argument and the time and determination to work on this project. Also creativity and positivity is a great trait for a team! I am looking forward to you volunteering for this project, so I can welcome you into the team! Speaking English is mandatory. I would love to see a small project you have done, but if you don’t have one avaiable I will give you a task to solve and see if I like the results (This is mandatory for coders)!

I prepared a High Concept for people who are interested in working on this Project, so if you are interested to see it, read it down below.

Love, Tatjana

Attached Files:

2. Raikenleo

Raikenleo New Member

I am quite interested in your idea because I was having a similar idea to be honest. Like a person is stuck in a twisted world where he has to face his fears and nightmares and to get out of those places you need to solve puzzles and deal with various hurdles.

I even like the direction in which it is going a bit but I want to know few more things.

WHAT SORT OF A GAME IS THIS? Is it a 3rd person horror game, first person horror game or is it one of those games in which you have an aerial view of the character and then you make him do stuff. Because I have some really neat and sick ideas if this is either a 3rd person horror or first person horror game and would be willing to help IF you are open to taking some suggestions and are the sort of person willing to discuss things and open to good ideas.

3. The female Santa

Of course I am open to suggestions, but if you just read the entire high Concept, yu will see it is 2D.

4. Raikenleo

Raikenleo New Member

hmmmmmmmm.... Then i am sorry. I don't know 2d art and am not eager to learning it as my preferred art style is 3d. Good luck on your search though. THOUGH THOUGH i could give suggestions and things whenever you want just contact me however you want. You can use my discord if you wanna contact me

raikenleo #3278

I would love to provide criticism and advice. There are many 2d games that go very awesome too so good luck mate ;)

5. bofwant

bofwant New Member

The game sounds really interesting, I have experience with both unity and unreal but if the game is going to be 2d I believe that unity would be the best choice because I think unreal would be a little over the top for that.

I can help with the code of the game.One question, what kind of 2d gameplay? Side scroller? 2.5d?

6. The female Santa

I don't know if you know undertale, but I thought about that style from a camera perspective, since most levels use sidescrolling.

7. bofwant

bofwant New Member

Ok, so you said that coders need to complete a task, what do I need to do? And also how we can communicate?

8. The female Santa

Well you can just dm me and then we will see how you do. You will also get your task there.

9. Jon Searles

Jon Searles New Member

10. ShadowRider320

ShadowRider320 New Member

If your project si still open, I could help with the writing aspect. =)

11. olexiyk

olexiyk New Member

If the project is still wanting of any music, I'd love to help out.
    Samples here:

12. mkuehling

mkuehling New Member

I'm going to be very upfront here. I do not have a degree, I just have a love for music. And self-taught.
    So with that being said, composing music for video games and movies -even shorts- has be the longest desire of mine. Except for a gigantic list of ever-growing problems.
    Long story short, I have composed songs for the past 18 years with various DAWs on the computer. I prefer to write orchestral pieces, piano pieces, or the combination of both. But I also composed a varied mix.
    My current listings of songs are here: www.reverbnation.com/mkuehling
    My main contact is: mkuehling1983@gmail.com

Browse enough of my songs and you'll come to a quick conclusion that I do get a ton of inspiration from other video game composers of different genres.

Edit: Will be adding future songs to soundcloud at: https://soundcloud.com/michaelkuehling

13. Warped Biotic

Warped Biotic New Member

Hello there. Serban here from Norway. It seems you have several offers covering the music for this project. I would like to tend to the sound design (effects, ambiances, foley) aspect. My email is salex.matei on gmail, drop me a pm if the role is vacant and we can talk further. Best of luck!