Looking for a specific indie game

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by ATL, Nov 6, 2016.

1. ATL

ATL New Member

Hi.

I'm looking for a specific indie game and this forum seems the best place to ask... You played as a character going through life. If I remember rightly it was a type of board game in a very loose sense of the word, and your character was sat in a car and the car moved through the board.

Hope somebody could lend a hand here!
    Thanks

2. 3ph0r

Does the character have a pet dog and you can buy property and businesses? because that sounds like monopoly haha

3. ATL

ATL New Member

Hehe, I WISH it was that easy....

3ph0r likes this.
  4. 3ph0r

do you have anymore clues for this one?

5. RttStudio

RttStudio New Member

Pretty sure you're referring to the board game "Life" where you control a car, can study,have businesses, have kids...

6. bantamcitygames

Administrator Original Member Indie Author Greenlit

How long ago did you play it? Was it literally a board game or a virtual computer board game?

7. bradleyb222

bradleyb222 New Member

I would have to agree with you on this one. Unless it was a digital game then.