Looking for a RPG Game Designer/Writer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by aliMagic, Mar 3, 2017.

1. aliMagic

aliMagic New Member

Hey, guys! My boss is looking for an RPG game designer or module writer in the Los Angeles area for a freelance project. I ask for experience in designing role-playing games whether it be RPG video games or writing RPG modules for games like Dungeons and Dragons, Gurps, etc. The person must be willing to meet up with my boss to brainstorm.

The company isn't set up yet but my boss plans to hire someone on a freelance contract basis first and if things look promising, formalize the structure and potentially hire the freelancer for a permanent role. The game you will work on is a puzzle game but specifics will be discussed with the candidates in person.

Duration: 1-2 months
    Fee: negotiable but looking at around $30/hr

Again, the candidate MUST RESIDE in the LOS ANGELES area :)

#1 aliMagic, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  2. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

I would so apply but i'm in the UK :/

3. aliMagic

aliMagic New Member

Oh, sorry about that! I'm sure you're perfect for the job however my boss is looking for someone in the LA area cause they would need to meet them personally for brainstorming and meetings etc. Thanks for expressing your interest, though!

4. Chump

Chump New Member

Hey there, I can work virtually but unfortunately, I live in Maine. Please reach out if you want to talk further.

5. joblea

joblea New Member

If ever you need to outsource a good pixel artist, please feel free to contact me anytime.

You can see some of my Portfolio at this link below.
    http://joblea.jimdo.com/pixel-art

Please email me directly for a faster transaction:
    joblea@live.co.uk

My skype is: joblea

Paypal is my only mode of accepting payment.

Thanks, ^_^

6. agambhir

agambhir New Member

I'm a self taught GM of 6 years currently working on my own tabletop system and a semester or so away from finishing my degree in Game Design. I live near LA county and would be very interested in this. Feel free to contact me at Agambhir902@gmail.com if you want to discuss this further. RPG writing is my favorite hobby right now. I've tinkered heavily with the following: D&D 3.5, 4th, and 5th eds; Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu 6th and 7th eds; Pathfinder; Fantasy Flight's Star Wars; WotC Star Wars d20; Fantasy Flight's End of the World; & FFG's Dark Heresy.

#6 agambhir, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017