Looking for a game programmer for a 2D card game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Sternfahrer, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Sternfahrer

Sternfahrer New Member

Hello guys

Some information: Im nearly to finish a "physical" strategy card game, which I started a little bit more then 4 years ago. The illus, rules, testing phase, balance... and so on are near to finish... So I would like to try it with kickstarter.
    But I thought it would be nice if there is a short prototype 2D version for the people out there to try it out :).

Really only a 2D Version of all, no 3D Models like in hearthstone... Maybe this is near:

No anime effects needed :). Im no game programmer or something, so I dont know anything about that. So please let me know if there are big information missed from my side? If you have played some card games like yugioh, hearthstone, pokemon.. it would be nice. I think understanding the rules will be easier, because I speak german, english is not soo good :).

Battleground is a illustration from the playmat. Its not a TCG. I thought to try out there are like two Theme Decks to choose and battle to another people. PVP is the best I think, so no bot is needed to be programmed (I think this is very hard work to make a bot, or am I false? Is bot easier then PVP?)

If you are interested, please write a PM and give me please some details:
    -Personal information
    -Skills
    -Portfolio
    -Your budget proposal
    -What do you think how much time does such a project needed?

Hope to hear from you :).

Have a nice evening.

Best regards
    Sternfahrer