Looking for a Game Dev Partner

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Emmanuel Adeniji, Oct 16, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Emmanuel Adeniji

Emmanuel Adeniji New Member

I'm looking to co-develop a multiplayer Free-To-Play, no IAP FPS game with dynamic and destructible environments and land, sea and air vehicles for combined arms across different maps for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch with Cross Play.
    The game will be community driven ( During the development opinions and poll will be taken for some features).
    For those who are sceptical I have a revenue plan for server upkeep (no donations for server upkeep and no compulsory server renting for players, so how will it make money, mysterious right???).
    This is a result of over 7months of deep research and a great help from someone.
    Inspiration was taken from battlefield and call of duty series and how we gamers are tired of them forcing things down our throat and milking us dry.
    Development money will be sourced through crowdfunding.
    Looking for people who I can brainstorm and fine-tune things with so SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.