Looking for a Concept artist to work on a Survival Game. (Unpaid/share of profits)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Bowwers, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Bowwers

Bowwers New Member

So I am really looking for someone who is willing to work for free and build up their portfolio. Which is exactly what I am doing.

I am currently studying Computer Games Art/Design at University and as a personal project I have taken it upon myself to learn the CryEngine. I have just bought a 6 Month License which gives me the rights to sell and keep all royalties.
    So when I say you work for free, if this game gets anywhere I will be splitting the profits 50/50. If anyone else is brought into the team then it will be split again, (basically evenly between all parties involved).

This is a survival game set in modern day. Going for a photorealistic approach. Upon joining I will share more details with you.

I just think a general art direction can help in the development process, especially with buildings and environments.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please send me a reply and a link to a portfolio and we shall go from there.

Thanks

Bowwers

2. drvLock

drvLock New Member

If and when you're interested on adding music to your game, I can help.