Looking for a an artist

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Ahrakeen, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Ahrakeen

Ahrakeen New Member

Looking for an artist able to handle 2d sprites and character design.

Working on a tactical roleplaying game in a 2.5d style. But need someone to assist with making the characters and monsters. able to handle doing sweet and grim as those two styles is what i want to use for the artistic side of this game

it will be an alternate version of earth where magic and secret organisations are a reality.
    monsters and demons lurking just outside your vision ready to jump.
    while part of the story is horrific we won't go entirely into horror we will be more grim .more dark
    altough for the prologue the intention is more satherday cartoon look

2. redappletech

redappletech New Member

Hello Ahrekeen,

Greetings from Red Apple Technologies. We are particularly a game and mobile design and development company and would like to help you with the designs is possible!
    It would be great if you can share the complete idea as in what exactly you are looking for so that I can assist you with the best solution from our end.

Having successfully delivered more than 400 projects, we can help you in your current or upcoming projects as an external design & development partner. We have been working as a dedicated service providing partners for companies like POGO, DISNEY, Hungama, Docomo Digital, Vasco Games, Momenta, PlayHub and lot more.

Please have a look at our latest design portfolios for your reference:
    3D Art portfolio - https://goo.gl/Cg7mgS
    2D Art portfolio - https://goo.gl/vmXy65
    3D Head Modelling: https://goo.gl/hLFTdQ

I will like to discuss in more details with you on this so please share me your contact information or you can add me on skype (live:tania_5065 ) or email me at tania@redappletech.com

I will look forward to your response.

Thanks
    Tania
    Red Apple Technologies

3. Ahrakeen

Ahrakeen New Member

I will try get hold of you on skype then and we try work something out. a bit surprised to see a company showing interest in my little game project

redappletech likes this.
  4. redappletech

redappletech New Member

Hey Ahrakeen,

Thanks for your response.

Don’t be surprised at all. We would be happy to assist you with our solutions to make your game successful. Being particularly a gaming company we try to find solution for client round the globe and Make a good business relationship that can run long term.

Please do connect with me over Skype (live:tania_5065)

I will be early waiting for your response over Skype. Also you can email me at tania@redappletech.com

Thanks again

Tania