Looking for a 3D Modeler to team up!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Panagiotis Iatrou, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Panagiotis Iatrou

Panagiotis Iatrou New Member

About me:
    Hi! I am a hobbyist passionate game Developer and programmer. I have about 2 years of experience with programming and game Developing. This might sound like a little experience, but I can tackle most, if not all needs in game programming. I also have some knowledge in algorithms such as A*.
    My problem is that I cannot create good-looking art so I have canceled a lot of projects I have worked on and this is really pushing me away from game Development. Currently looking for a 3D Modeler!

What am I looking for:
    I am looking for a 3D Modeler who can not only model, but also animate them. I would prefer him/her to be passionate. I have a dozen or a two with game ideas we could discuss! Also, I would prefer him/her to be able to create low-poly models, as that's the style I would prefer to use (it has a lot of benefits).

You can find me at:
    Email: iatrou.panag@gmail.com
    Discord: KillersDestiny#6273
    Here: Send me a PM

Just contact me so that we can create an indie team. I would really like to work with other hobbyists that are willing to learn through creating! Profits from the games we make and publish will be split accordingly... If we are 2, it will be split 50-50.

A little game I published for Android using Unity a year ago:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PanagiotisIatrou.TaketheHighway

RogueSmith likes this.