Looking for a 2D graphics designer for a web-based CTF game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by HyperShock, Jul 21, 2017.

1. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

Hey, my name is Gavin. I am a programmer, who specializes in HTML, CSS, and JS. I also compose and produce music and sound FX. As I stated in the title, I am looking to create a web-based, 2D, CTF (Capture the Flag) game. The good part is, I have completed 90% of the game design. This means, we can get started with actual development almost as soon as the candidates application is accepted.

Lets talk payment. I will split 25% of the first three payments to the GD (graphics designer). I have done extensive research and have found that successful "io" games are highly profitable. Therefore, you will be payed a great amount.

Also, I'd like to add this. After this game is launched, me and my friend plan to start a company dedicated to making "io" games for the web. He will also be releasing a 3D "io" game soon, which means wwe will already have two games for our company. If the GD is talented enough, he will be offered a full/part-time working for our studio. He will receive a way higher wage, and be a valuable asset to the team. This offer is optional of course, and you, the candidate, do have a right to decline the offer.

If you're interested, please contact me via my email: gavintsiukes@gmail.com

I hope this project sounds fun, and aspiring to you, and that you will help me create this simple, yet amazing web-based, 2D, CTF game!

Overview
    Game: Web-based, 2D, CTF game

Job: 2D graphics designer

Job Requirements:
    - 6 months+ experience as a 2D graphics designer.
    - The ability to create Sprite sheets
    - The ability to cooperate with a partner.
    - A good work ethic
    - MUST BE COMMUNICATIVE!!!

Job Payment: 25% of first three payments

Bonus: A chance to work for our future web-game development studio