Looking for 3D environment artist or studio ( + a bit of items)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by ManuTOO, May 10, 2014.

1. ManuTOO

Original Member

Hello,

I'm currently creating a FPV Dungeon Crawler : http://forums.indiegamer.com/showth...eta-Testers-for-my-RPG-Dungeon-Crawler-game-! .
    The target is PC (Windows / Mac / Linux).

So I'm looking for a 3D artist (or studio) able to create stunning environments.

If you're interested, I'd need quotes for each kind of required assets.

You can find here a .xls file containing the details of everything I need : <Link Removed> .

And you can find here the description for every asset with pictures, including global style & quality required, and technical specifications : <Link Removed> .

Possibly, I'd like to have 2 quotes for each kind (ie: Items / 1st Environment / Additional Props, + possibly 3 additional environments) :
    - 1 for full transfer of ownership (ie: I own the assets and I can do whatever I want with them, and you cannot sell them anymore)
    - 1 for a license similar to the Unity Asset Store (ie: I can't resell your assets, either alone or in a bundle), but with an exclusivity clause of 2 years (ie: you can't sell your assets to anyone else for 2 years after you'll have delivered them to me)
    Of course it depends of the kind of license you'd agree to do.

You can send me your quotes, alongside your portfolio, to : contact (at) managames *dot* com .

#1 ManuTOO, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  2. ManuTOO

Original Member

Position is filled for now.
    Thanks to everyone who contacted me !
    If you have created amazing dungeon/cave/castle environments, you still can send me your portfolio, I'll keep it for possible future use (ie: I'll contact you back in case of trouble with my current artist), but no need for quotes for now.