Looking for 2D artist

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by kevin.sawall, Mar 6, 2018.

1. kevin.sawall

kevin.sawall New Member

We are currently looking for an illustrator to create backgrounds and characters for our dialogue scenes.

Our game is a turn-based space combat sci-fi role-playing game with a unique combat system. The main character is a newly appointed starship admiral whose fleet encounters a new enemy in deep space. The game takes place in a complex world filled with multiple different races, in the midst of political upheaval. Rules and feel of the game hark back to the days of old-school role-playing games, where combat is difficult and the game forces players into morally compromising situations.

http://finalequinoxgame.com/

If this is something you would be interested in please send pricing information and portfolio to ksawall@frozenwastelandentertainment.com

2. brian-scotts-world

Moderator Moderator

Great looking game you guys are working on! Check out my game artwork and let me know if it may be a possible fit for what you are currently looking for or possibly may be looking for in the near future! I would love to get involved in a cool game like this one!
    Thanks!

My name is Brian Kemper and I am a California-based 2/D Game Artist currently available to begin work on any new or existing projects.

I have been a member of the computer game industry for over 20 years now and in that time have been fortunate enough to have worked on many successful and award-winning game titles and series which include "Heroes III & IV" and "Heroes of Might & Magic VI, VII & VIII" and many others. "Heroes" was developed for the 3DO company by New World Computing. I have also worked on various children's game titles for Fisher Price Inc. with Davidson and Associates, an educational software company.

I specialize in character development and licensing, any type of game icons, title screens, backgrounds, interface elements, graphics and just about any other art assets you may need for your upcoming iOS and IPhone Mobile Game App or any other type project that you may be developing.
    When I am hired to create artwork for my clients I always guarantee to deliver the very best art for the lowest price possible. Contracted artwork can be priced by the piece or by the project. I enjoy what I do and the people I work with and will always guarantee that each of my clients are 100% satisfied. I strive to turn each client's ideas and visions into everyone's reality.

Please visit my website "BSK GRAPHICS" to check out projects and artwork that I've worked on over the past few years.

I'd really enjoy hearing about your upcoming project and game ideas so please feel free to send me an EMAIL and let me know how I can help you create your next indie or company hit!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Best regards,
    Brian Kemper

Here are some recent examples of artwork and games that I've been working on!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for taking the time to look at my work! I really appreciate your interest!

Brian Kemper