Looking for 2D/3D artists - Profit sharing

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by FrancescoSWG, Nov 4, 2018.

1. FrancescoSWG

FrancescoSWG New Member

Hi all

I'm developing a top down shooter in Unity3D for mobile devices. I looking for people for the following positions

• 2D Artist: I need someone who can create concept arts for 3D modeler and who can work on 2D textures (color and normal map) to apply to model. He/she will also work to GUI.
    • 3D Artist: I need someone who can model character, enemies and modular assets for the game, according to concept arts. The game is a sci-fi top down shooter so the modeler have to be able to create modular piece to create the sci-fi base. I don't need a high level of detail.
    • 3D Animator
    If you have please show a portfolio or show me any other project you works.

2. Zeno

Indie Author

Francesco io ti consiglio di lavorare su un gioco 2d senza troppe pretese per avere qualcosa nel portfolio, in modo da aspirare a lavori piĆ¹ decenti.
    Un saluto da Lecce

3. CrgArts

CrgArts New Member

Hello FrancescoSWG,

renoarts.artstation.com
    Instagram - @calvin_reno

I have some experience with Photoshop but am currently making it my main medium. Thank you for taking the time to look at my artwork and I hope you find the right artist! Take care.

Calvin