Looking artist 2D

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by chidotaku, Jan 2, 2015.

1. chidotaku

chidotaku New Member

We are designing a rpg game but seek illustrator for character design. We have attached a sketch of characters we want to achieve more or less. For now seek affordable prices, we are starting the project hope someone will fit our budget.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dexter64

dexter64 New Member

3. Faire Yang

Faire Yang New Member

HI. My name is Faire and I am highly interested in the position you are offering. I have experience designing characters as well as creatures for RPG games, one in particular in association with Warner Brothers.

You can view some of my work here: http://fairexiii.deviantart.com

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can also message me via faireyang@gmail.com to discuss your budget constraints and figure out something that won't undermine the project.

I hope you find my work and skills fit the scope of your project.

Thank you and happy new years!

-Faire

#3 Faire Yang, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  4. ironbelly

ironbelly New Member

Very very cool.. I'd love to chat with you about designing some chars.. feel free to check out our portfolio over at www.ironbellystudios.com

5. backlong90

backlong90 New Member

Yes, I am interested in doing with you. I am a freelance web designer but I have a strong background in 3D. I do have a little spare time.

Would you like to talk to me directly via email? backlong_90@hotmail(dot)com

6. pierreke556

pierreke556 New Member

Hi Chidotaku!

I'm very, very! interested in collaborating with you an your team on this project. have 2D as well as 3D experience and a lot of time on my hand to contribute high quality work.

You can view my online portfolio here : kpierre.deviantart.com/gallery/

My email: Kerdrickpierre@gmail.com

Hope to chat soon.

-KP

7. Atseu

Atseu New Member

I'm interested to join, I'm a basic RPG & 2D Fighting gamer nerd, have interest in character design especially female character.
    I never doing professional illustration for games but with combination of basic-gamer and my portfolio as a reference, there's something to imagine..

My portfolio: rynobengawan.deviantart.com/gallery/

Best regards!
    :)

8. JWhitnee

JWhitnee New Member

Hello! I'm not sure if you're still looking for an artist, but if you are feel free to check out my portfolio here
    I have a lot of experience working on indie games both short and long term, and the art you provided is right up my ally! I also am an art student graduating in the spring for my BFA in Illustration with a concentration in Game Arts.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me at jwhitneyart@gmail.com

Thanks!

9. Gamabosta

Gamabosta New Member