Long Live The Queen - rule the world or die trying

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by papillon, Jun 3, 2012.

1. papillon

Indie Author

Our newest release - a deceptively cute, pink, sparkly game about being repeatedly killed in as many ways as possible.

Long Live The Queen

Basically, you're this fourteen-year-old princess who's just inherited the throne because the last queen (your mother) died under mysterious circumstances. So you're frantically trying to learn how to manage a country, while all around you EVERYTHING IS TRYING TO KILL YOU in order to get power for themselves. Evil relatives, invasions, civil war, uprisings, assassinations, feuds, eldritch abominations...

... no, I'm not kidding about that last one either.

Juggle a huge pile of stats and make decisions that you can't possibly know the consequences of and then watch them loop around and bite you in the back. And die. And start over again with a better plan.

Also, the outfits are adorable. But don't be fooled into buying this for any very young kids, you'll scar them for life.

Available for PC, Mac, and Linux. Click the big link up top for demos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jcottier

jcottier New Member

I though you were going to talk about the Queen's Jubilee... :)
    Congrats and good luck with this new release.

JC

3. Desktop Gaming

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Me too.

*powers down the electric cattleprod*