Little Gods released for Mac!

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by tentons, Aug 30, 2005.

1. tentons

Indie Author

I'm happy to announce that Little Gods, action-packed 2 player pong extravaganza, is now available for download and purchase for Mac OSX.

Minimum Requirements:
    * Mac OSX 10.3 or higher
    * 800mhz CPU
    * 32MB video memory
    * 128MB video memory

Affiliates welcomed with open arms.

Enjoy!

2. electronicStar

Original Member

Hey Tentons, nice move.I wish you the best of luck.
    By the way do you already have some success with the Windows version?
    Some of us are monitoring your game with interest, because it's "different".
    Maybe you could keep up informed (without revealing too much of course) about the commercialization phase.

3. tentons

Indie Author

While it was in the news I had sales, but then it dropped out of the news and so did sales. The Mac is so much easier to get exposure for I expect to do much better on that platform. We shall see. I'll post about it in a while, when I have some numbers to talk about.

Thanks for your interest! :)

4. tentons

Indie Author

The game has been updated to 1.1.0 (Mac and PC) which incorporates a lot of changes to the interface and game controls. Still plenty of rough edges, but hopefully the simplifications will make the game more accessible. For those interested, I'll let you know how it affects the abysmal conversion rate.

In the next release, we have some new powers that add some needed diversity and strategy to the gameplay. If you have any mind-blowing ideas for stuff we could add, let me know! ;)