lets start a new project by making a team

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by sb_games, Oct 8, 2018.

1. sb_games

sb_games New Member

join this team and let create a new game

2. Esteban5XG

Esteban5XG New Member

Hey there! What kind of profiles are you interested in? Thanks!

3. ManuelMarino

Original Member

what kind of games?

4. Tereize

Tereize New Member

Yup, what kind of games?

I'm actually trying to make a simple text based decision making game for now. Simple and easy to complete first.

5. Trenton Kliner

Trenton Kliner New Member

Hey! I’m a musician! I’ve been writing for quite a while and I’ve played lots of video games and I am willing to compose a soundtrack for your game! If you would like to listen to some of my music search Darkness Within The Pages for my mainstream music. That stuff will be different than my compositions for games but I hope to give you a taste of my style.

6. GamingMonster

GamingMonster New Member

Story Writer here if you’re interested!

I have years of experience writing stories with in depth backgrounds and world-building

And as a plus, I also have 5+ years in Film in a studio setting both filming and editing films for various medias; and I studied in the communications academy for TV production when I was in high school.

I’m willing to help, and I double as a Story-Writer, as well as a Film-Maker... if you are as interested in adding me to this team as I am interested in joining a team, don’t hesitate to shoot me an email!

7. olexiyk

olexiyk New Member

Check out my stuff if interested:

8. ArdenInTheGarden

ArdenInTheGarden New Member

I have no skills but am willing to learn while helping :')

I like making pixel sprites if that's any help

9. Richard Arntzen

Richard Arntzen New Member

Not impressed with poststarters response here, neighter with the age of the post, but I have been doing computer-graffics since the mid 80's, and can be interested in a coleboration project...
    I do have some experience with programming, and GameMaker Studio.. also am a working musician, so am not rubbish in that part, but not a composer...

10. GameIndieS

GameIndieS New Member

What kind of games. I make Pixel art and am interested in joining.