Let's make something amazing!!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Maggie Bigelow, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Maggie Bigelow

Maggie Bigelow New Member

My name is Maggie Bigelow and I am a media composer. I have a bachelor's degree in music-media composition, credits to my name in short films and commercials as a composer and sound designer. You can check out samples of my work at:

MaggieBigelowMusic.com

My home studio is equipped with professional level equipment and programs. I am fast, efficient and professional. If you have any questions or would like more samples of my work feel free to contact me at MaggieBigelowMusic@gmail.com

Lets make something amazing!!

2. Maggie Bigelow

Maggie Bigelow New Member

Hi again all! I'd love to get opinions on my music. What do you like? What do you not like? Are there different genres you'd like to hear samples of? I am eager to jump on a project. Let me know what you'd like to hear!!