KOG just got powered up!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by saimo, Mar 29, 2010.

1. saimo

saimo New Member

Back in 2007, a game was born from a rib of BOH, when the latter was in early state of development: its name was KOG. After a month or so of development, it got released. Lately, during the development of the latest update of BOH, something convinced me to update those parts of code that KOG had originally imported from BOH and that, in the meanwhile, have improved a lot. Bad move: I found myself heavily reworking the whole game :eek: Eventually, the game was brought to new heights and it is now available for free to everyone who feels like getting mad at me ;)

Enjoy!

KOG homepage

#1 saimo, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. electronicStar

Original Member

This looks like it would make a nice flash game
    (sorry , for stealing Tolik's line :D )

3. saimo

saimo New Member

Yes, but it won't happen (not from me, at least - sorry :p)

4. saimo

saimo New Member

Gravedigging here to let you know that I have just released a totally reworked version of the game: most of the code has been rewritten, all graphics have been redrawn, music has been added, and gameplay has been extended and re-balanced.

Get it from https://retream.itch.io/kog - it's plenty of originality and fun, and IT'S FREE ;)