Kids Game: Learn Shapes In The Wild West

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Karl Handley, May 3, 2016.

1. Karl Handley

Karl Handley New Member

Hello all.

Firstly appreciate any time people spend in looking at this post. A big thank you.

I've just released my first ever Android game (free to download and try).

Here is the link to it on the Play Store

The aim is for a toddler (around age of 2 to 4 years old) to walk around the ranch, finding the shapes that the cowboy has hidden. As they walk around the environment they learn to recognise the basic shapes.

I'm very interested to get the views of people, especially those with children of their own, to see if this game is something that you feel would be of interest to a wider audience.

Thank you for your time,
    Karl

#1 Karl Handley, May 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
  2. Karl Handley

Karl Handley New Member

New version released which makes some general improvements.

3. Shot on white

Shot on white New Member

This game reminds me of El Nombre

I will test it out with my little girl this weekend and get back to you.

4. Karl Handley

Karl Handley New Member

Ha ha, similar concept. Never seen that show before, but has similar aims for kids.
    Thank you for taking time to test it, much appreciated.