Key To Heaven 2D MMORPG

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WilliamRobhe, Jul 29, 2020.

1. WilliamRobhe

WilliamRobhe New Member

Key To Heaven is a 2D MMORPG. This year it has received new graphics and is now a month or two away from the Steam release.

I have now made a Introduction/Origin Trailer for the game:

What do you think?

Discord: https://discord.gg/TmHHJkG

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some things that you can do in the game.
    * Craft! Make better items and explore the possibilities.
    * Sail! Craft a raft to explore the oceans.
    * Multiplayer! With guilds, parties, groups, and PvP starting on level 3.
    * Gather! You can mine, fish, farm, cut trees, and cook.
    * Upgrade! Visit the blacksmith to improve your items.
    * Stats & Skills! Distribute points to boost your character in ways that you think are good.
    * Quest! A wide range of different quests and they are all optional! With some unique paths that are extremely difficult to solve.
    * Seraph! Reach the required level and progression and Seraph back to Level 1. This time you have an aura and more stat/skill points. (Max 2 times).
    * Caves! Craft torches and explore the deep dark caves for treasure.