Join US / For anyone who want to build the biggest open-world 3D game

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by Daniel Smith, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith New Member

I'm really so interested in making a 3D game that have an unlimited map , anyway this will take a long time to be done that's why I want to find anyone who really interested in , even without any skills we will work together by organizing ourselves in different levels and then we will teach ourselves to have new skills , I'm a developer and I have good skills in Team management, So I wish I could be useful, I have posted this invitation in more than one forum so If anyone is interested here please Join us in www.waawia.com/Team/View/Biggest_open_world_3D_Game

2. Synchronomous

Synchronomous New Member

My suggestion is not to build 'the biggest open world' ever just for the sake of it. Look at No Man's Sky - a huge universe with nothing in it.
    Take a look at engines like Outerra (planet earth simulator) and think about what using that technology could achieve instead of building from scratch.

Layenem likes this.
  3. Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith New Member

Gooooooooooooooood idea, thank you so much Sir for your help, I think that idea is not about the huge universe but about the huge possibility about what you can do in it as a game, I don't know how to explain all of what I want to say in a few words but some days and I will post the full explanation about what we will do and what is the difference between our game and the others

4. Synchronomous

Synchronomous New Member

I wish you the best of luck!

5. Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith New Member

Arigaaaaaaaaaaato :) :) :) (Thank you)