Job openings for new studio

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by HyperShock, Aug 6, 2017.

1. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

Hello, I am Gavin. I am a sound designer/music producer as well as a programmer who is experienced in the languages of HTML, CSS, JS, C# and a bit of Java. I am currently learning how to model but am nowhere near able to make models for games.

In the past, I have founded 2 game studios. Sadly the first one was a fail. At the time, I wasn't experienced enough to run a game studio, which ultimately lead me to discontinue the studio.

The second studio, however, was a success and is currently developing a game called Z-Wars. It will be released in a few months. While the studio is doing very well, I no longer own it. I actually started it with a friend, but we were forced to split ways due to different ideas on the future of the studio. Though we split ways, we are still great friends and we keep in touch.

Now, the reason you're probably here. I am looking to create another game studio. And you might be asking yourself, how do you know this one will work out. Well, first, I have much experience now and know most all of the do's and dont's of running a game studio. And second, I will only have one owner at the beginning, but that may or may not change later once we've successfully created a game.

Here are the list of open positions for the first game:

3D Modeler:
    - Thorough experience in 3D graphics design.
    - Must use Maya, 3DS Max, Cinema4D, and/or Blender. If you have another preference, tell me and I'll check if it's able to be used.
    - Must be able to work with a team.
    - MUST BE ACTIVE and COMPLETE PROJECTS WITHIN A TIME FRAME. This is extremely important!

2D Graphics Designer/Illustrator:
    - Thorough experience in 2D graphics design and illustration.
    - Must use Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe InDesign. If you have another preference, tell me and I'll check if it's able to be used.
    - MUST BE ACTIVE and COMPLETE PROJECTS WITHIN A TIME FRAME. This is extremely important!

Concept Artist:
    - Thorough experience in conceptual art.
    - Must be able to work with a variety of styles.

Animator/Rigger:
    - Thorough experience in rigging and animation.
    - Must use Maya, 3DS Max, Cinema4D, and/or Blender. If you have another preference, tell me and I'll check if it's able to be used.
    - Must be able to work with a team

Texture Artist:
    - Thorough experience in texturing art.
    - Must use Subtance Painter and/or Mari. If you have another preference, tell me and I'll check if it's able to be used.
    - Mustt be able to work with a team.

The money earned from the game will be split amount all members. If one member does a lot of work compared to the other members, than that member will be paid more.

If you are interested in any of these positions email me at: gavintsiukes@gmail.com

Note: I will not respond to any DM's or Comments

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely, Gavin

#1 HyperShock, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017