javagaming.org

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by HappyCat, Jul 6, 2006.

1. HappyCat

Original Member

I know there's a few folks on here that also read and post on JGO so just wondering if anyone knows how I go about getting registered on it? I've "registered" twice now (first time was about a week ago) and not hear anything back. They always this slow? Or is someone on holiday? :)

2. oNyx

Original Member

You can use you account right away. (There is no email verification.)

3. HappyCat

Original Member

Well, when I registered (both times) it said there would be e-mail verification (in fact I just tried it again for a third time, with the same details, and got "Thank you for registering. The admin must approve your registration before you may begin to use your account, you will receive an email shortly advising you of the admin's decision.") and I can't log in with the details I signed up with ("That username does not exist").

4. Sillysoft

Indie Author

I don't recall having any problems with registration, but I do have the impression the admins move kind of slow over there. You can find ChrisM's email on his user page (notice the dot should be a real . though). I think he's the head honcho who could sort you out.