[iOS][Free][No Ads][No IAP] Archer's Revenge

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Leonid, Feb 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Leonid

Leonid New Member

Hey community,

Recently I released a new game called Archer's Revenge. It's not a trash game made in two days, I put a lot of effort in it. First two weeks kept it as free with IAP and ads, then made it paid - $1.99 and eventually turned it to be free (with no ads and IAP) as I struggle to do any marketing. What's your experience with releasing and promoting indie games in 2015-16? Is indie time over?

The game itself: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/archers-revenge/id1017759643?mt=8
    Preview:

P.S.: It's free until 15th of February

Attached Files:

2. NO9

NO9
    Original Member

You have nice art there. Marketing is tough quest for an indie dev, but you could show more of gameplay for the beginning of doing it.

#2 NO9, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  3. Rekusi

Indie Author

I would never say indie time is over. Has a singer ever said singing time is over because too many songs exist? Flappy bird sat in the app store for almost a year before it started getting exposure. Keep doing what you can to market. Keep getting people to play it. Be active in as many communities as possible. People will eventually come.