[iOS][Free]A Most Wanted Man: Cold War - TPS Stealth Game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dicaprio, Mar 12, 2016.

1. dicaprio

dicaprio New Member

[​IMG]

A Most Wanted Man: Cold War
    Can you defuse a nuclear bomb? Or steal documents from the Soviet military base? A Most Wanted Man: Cold War - is the new stealth-action game. You have to assume the role of a special agent of foreign intelligence and to perform the most difficult and deadly tasks.

The actions time of the game - is the mid 60-ies. The height of the Cold War, a world on the brink of the Third World War and you are in the center of this confrontation. No matter as corny as it may sound, the fate of the Humanity is in your hands.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/a-most-wanted-man-cold-war/id1089830056?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8

3ph0r likes this.
  2. 3ph0r

Nice! I really liked it :)
    The graphics, animations and music are awesome.
    I also like the back story

There's a few things that could make it even better but only slight changes.

The camera angles can make it a bit difficult to see around the map enough to avoid guards and to learn their routes.
    I understand that you may not want the player to see the whole map but with some angles you can't see the guards coming.

When you get caught or seen from a camera it would be nice to see the guards react to it. Maybe to come and arrest you.
    (It would make it feel more completed)

You can sometimes be detected by the camera from the other side of a wall inside a room.

Other than that. I think the game is awesome!!

PS: I hope you don't take this as negative and just as productive criticism

dicaprio likes this.
  3. dicaprio

dicaprio New Member

Thanks for your feedback! I will fix some bugs in next update.:)

3ph0r likes this.
  4. 3ph0r

Awesome!