Introducing: Wild Gamut!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Andrew-David, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Andrew-David

Andrew-David New Member

Hey all!

Earlier today, we launched Wild Gamut, a new indie game development studio, and I'm super excited to share our first upcoming game!

Reynald's Expedition: Curse of the Golden Scarabs is a puzzle adventure game where you play as Reynald Fox, an archeologist on an expedition to recover a set of ancient, cursed artifacts. In the game, you use your digging drill to solve puzzles, dig underground, find treasure, uncover secrets, and defeat cursed enemies. The game features a large world filled with secrets to find and levels to unlock. You can also upgrade your gear and rent new equipment to help you on your quest! We currently have over 30 levels planned.

Note that the screenshots I've attached are all works in progress and the game will probably be very different at launch. I'm definitely open to reading any thoughts, feedback, and suggestions you may have though! Feel free to ask questions too [​IMG]

You can check out the game's official website here: http://reynaldsexpedition.com

And if you'd like to support the studio and the development of this first game, you can join the party on Patreon: http://patreon.com/wildgamut

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg

2. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

bro the game looks great what is about working together? I am actually doing something with music and marketing so maybe we can both benefited of working together even with some money.