Input on service to promote Indie games

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Björn Claimony, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Björn Claimony

Björn Claimony New Member

Hey!

I'm running a service where gamers are rewarded for their achievements (currently Steam only).
    We have had plenty of Indie game as rewards and seen some good results when it comes to interest and nteraction from users.
    What I'm looking for now is someone who's developing an Indie game, preferrably on Steam, who would like to help us improve the service from a dev/publisher perspective. After all, your goal is to sell the games so we need to make sure that's what you are getting out of it :)

Well let me know if you would like to know more!

/Björn

2. DukeofRealms

Administrator

Could you provide links and be more descriptive about your service? :)

3. ChunniePark

ChunniePark New Member

That's great idea. Please share with me

4. TamaraRyan

TamaraRyan New Member

I agree, more information would be great. :)

5. Björn Claimony

Björn Claimony New Member

Hi all,

I've been travelling over the weekend so sorry for the slow response :)
    Did not want to provide links as I'm afraid of being seen as spammy. But here goes: claimony.com
    We are still in beta so you'll need an invite from a user or a special link to sign up. That special link is for example claimony.com/signup-beta/skipqueue

As for a more detailed description it's a community for gamers where we try to find ways of rewarding them for their achievements.
    One of those ways are products (virtual or physical) that they can "buy" for the credits they harvest from achievements.
    The products are given to us by partners such as you :)

We can also connect rewards to special pre-requisites such as "user has to complete achievement in game Y" in order to be able to claim.
    This can be used for game series (play game 1 before being able to claim game 2) or merchandise rewards (play game before you can claim hoodie).

We also host competitions in games (claimony.com/wizardchamp) or multiple games (claimony.com/indiefest)

Send me an email at bjorn@claimony.com if you want to know more!

/Björn