IndieSFX release new Footsteps sound effects

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Mark Sheeky, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Mark Sheeky

Indie Author

IndieSFX have released S012C Footsteps. The new sound effects set contains lots of human footstep sounds taken in a variety of environments including snow, grass and different hard surfaces in different footwear. Some sounds for robot or creature movement are also included. The individual footstep recordings are all very clean and free of spatial acoustic reverberation, perfect for adding your own environmental effects. Like any IndieSFX release, S012C Footsteps is available on CD-ROM or instant download for $24. A discount applies to bundles, and as the final release of 2004 you can obtain Footsteps as part of the 2004 Collection, or opt to purchase the full IndieSFX library. Visit www.indiesfx.co.uk for more information.

Thanks for reading,

Mark
    Sound Effects For Game Developers
    http://www.indiesfx.co.uk

2. Reactor

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Mmm, nice. Good pricing too.

One thing- that isn't the most attractive name in the world. You could have a name like 'Megasteps' or even something as cheesy as 'The Sound of Movement'. Anything other than 'S012C Footsteps' :)

3. Mark Sheeky

Indie Author

I prefer steely accuracy to cheese. I toyed with Movement for a while but it wasn't specifically descriptive enough. 'Megasteps' didn't spring to mind though :)

Mark

4. Teq

Teq
    Original Member

Nice work Mark, had to get myself your indieSFX collection :) Will have to try out taskforce soon!