IndieGamer Forum logo !!!

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by samnova, Oct 8, 2004.

1. samnova

Original Member

I was wondering if there is a 'official' logo for the forum ! I see a logo at the top left corner of the screen, but I was more thinking about a small logo, like around 88x31 pixels which seems to be a standard for lots of sites.
    I have a link section (Yeah, I still call it link) on my site and would like to make this forum look as good as some of the others.

So if there is an official one, then do let me know.

Cheers,
    Sam

2. Anthony Flack

Indie Author

Why, is there a trendy new alternative word for links that I'm unaware of?

3. samnova

Original Member

4. robleong

Indie Author

Why don't you just shrink down the logo yourself? I guess it shouldn't look substantially worse than if there was an official one that size...

5. samnova

Original Member

Yeah, might just do so.. After that I will do a PM to the moderator to hear if they are okay with the result.

6. svero

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

We don't have anything special other than the one in the top left. I can render a smaller one if needed.