Indie Team Looking for Help with Low Poly Survival Game!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by IcyFlames, Feb 27, 2017.

1. IcyFlames

IcyFlames New Member

Hi,

My name is Nick and I've just recently started to work on a low poly survival game. I'm not going to go in-depth of what the game is about because I haven't quite mapped out everything. I'm currently alone in this project and I have the talent to do most things, but I do need some help. If you are loyal to the project and help out a lot, you may get royalty. I would love to work with some of you on this project of mine and I'm looking forward to working with you! Have a nice day!

Open Positions:
    3D Character Animator
    3D Low Poly Modeler
    UI Designer

Engine Used:
    Unreal Engine 4

Project Title:
    Not yet determined

E-mail: icyflamesemail@aol.com

2. L.C.Nohansen

L.C.Nohansen New Member

If I may add my two cents, "If you are loyal to the project and help out a lot, you may get royalty" sounds a bit rich.

I mean, maybe that's not what you meant (I assume so !) but the feeling it conveys is that you're asking us to get involved and interested in a project that's very vaguely defined and we have almost 0 information about, and even then, we might not even get royalty share unless you deem us worthy ! See what bugs me about that ? :p

3. IcyFlames

IcyFlames New Member

I didn't mean that in a bad way at all. I totally understand where you're coming from and I was a little vague on what it meant. When I say loyal, I mean actually care about the project and care about how it turns out. I'm not saying to put in 9-5 days working on models and such for the game and then you will get royalty haha. Of course, more information will be given out as soon as I get things together. I appreciate your opinion!

4. IcyFlames

IcyFlames New Member

Update: Some positions have been filled. However, we can still use a lot of help in these positions.

#4 IcyFlames, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  5. ComposerLA

ComposerLA New Member

Do you need any help with music? composer producer here.
    NickMphoto.com/Music
    Soundcloud.com/NicholasMakhonuk